Resepi Kuih Sagu Merah | Kuih Sagu Mata Ikan | Kuih Sagu Delima
2 cups sago
4 cups water
1 tablespoon of rose syrup starch
1 pandan leaf
1 cup granulated sugar (depends on your sweet taste)
Ingredients for coconut coating
1/2 grated white coconut seeds
½ teaspoon of salt
How to cook
1. Prepare a pot/pan, add water, sugar, rose syrup essence and pandan leaves. Let it boil.
2. After the sago is washed clean, put it in boiling water. Cook until the sago is fluffy. Here are the sago details that are still white. Turn off the heat.
3. Prepare a mold (if any) or even tin.
4. Spoon the sago cake batter into a mold or baking sheet (9-inch baking pan).
5. Then heat the steamer and steam the sago cake for about 15 minutes or until the white color on the sago disappears. Lift and cool.
6. Steam the grated coconut for a while and then season with a little salt.
7. Sago cake that has cooled earlier, remove from the mold or cut into small pieces using a baking sheet.
8. Coat with salted grated coconut.
9. The result is sago cake that is soft but chewy, and it tastes really good.
2 cawan sagu
4 cawan air
1 sudu besar pati sirap ros
1 helai daun pandan
1 cawan gula pasir (ikut kemanisan sendiri)
Bahan-bahan untuk salutan kelapa
1/2 biji kelapa parut putih
½ sudu kecil garam
📸 : @chefsue_arukin