VIVIFY PROMOCODE REDEMPTION PROGRAM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
SMALL ESTATE DISTRIBUTION SERVICES
A. SCHEDULE TO CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Melaka Privilege Sdn Bhd (No 201601040341)
Melaka Finance House Berhad (MFHB)Small Estate Distribution Services
Promotion Program Period
Promotion starts at 00:00:00 on 01/12/2022 and closes at 23:59:59 on 31/12/2023.
Program Participation Eligibility
This Promotion is open to all legal Malaysian residents with a valid identification document, aged 18 years and above at the start of the Promotion Period. The organizer reserves the right to request proof of identification documents.
Products / Services of Business Partners Involved
Small Estate Distribution Services by Melaka Finance House Berhad (MFHB – 200801039220 / 840568-M). Specifications, details, terms and conditions regarding this service can be obtained from MFHB the following details:
Please follow the steps below:
STEP 1: REGISTER WITH THE VIVIFY APP, SUBSCRIBE TO A VIVIFY PASS, IDENTIFY PROMOTION POSTER
Download and register the Vivify App for free from Google Play or Apple App Store. Please make sure you have subscribed to a Vivify Pass (Trial Pass / Buy Pass) and identify the Vivify Promotional Poster (VIVIFYAFL) related to this program in the Vivify App.
STEP 2: SUBSCRIBE TO THE MERCHANT SERVICE, THE RECEIPT MUST HAVE VIVIFY’S PROMO CODE
Subscribe to Small Estate Distribution Services from Melaka Finance House Berhad (MFHB) and show the promotional poster to the sales representative during the service transaction. Please make sure the payment receipt with Vivify’s Promotional Word (VIVIFYAFL) is printed or written with an official stamp as confirmation.
STEP 3: SCAN OUR QR CODE AT MERCHANT’S PREMISES
Please log in to the Vivify App and scan the Vivify QR Code at MFHB’s premises. Please complete the apps transaction to be eligible to enter the redemption program.
STEP 4: WHATSAPP THE ORGANIZER YOUR NAME, EMAIL & A PICTURE OF THE RECEIPT
Please send Full Name, Email and picture of the receipt to the organizer via Whatsapp on 012-249 2565. A conﬁrmation message will be sent to the Participant’s WhatsApp account to confirm the receipt of Participant’s entry.
(a) Capture one (1) photograph / image of the Receipt complete with clear and readable Receipt Details in jpg or jpeg or png format.
(b) The receipt must also contain the Receipt number, the name and quantity of the Product purchased, the date of services and / or other necessary details.
(c) One (1) Image must contain a picture of one (1) Receipt only and the Image file must be less than 2MB.
(d) Receipts can be obtained in the form of printed receipts from the point-of-sale system, written receipts and / or e-receipts for online payment.
(e) However, the Receipt must contain the name and/or logo of the Outlet where the purchase was made. If this is not stated, the Receipt must be stamped with the official stamp of the outlet company where the services was made.
(f) Please ensure that the payment receipt with the Vivify Promotional Word (VIVIFYAFL) is printed or written with an official stamp as confirmation.
(g) The Organizer will process all Entries received. Incomplete Entries and unclear Images will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of the original Receipt (hard copy) as proof for confirmation and redemption of the offer. Failure to submit a hard copy of the document when requested will result in cancellation and forfeiture of the offer.
STEP 5: THE ORGANIZER WILL WHATSAPP AND EMAIL YOU A TOUCH ‘N GO E-WALLET RELOAD PIN
Each complete and eligible entry will be processed and the fulfilment of the RM25.00 Touch ‘n Go eWallet reload PIN via WhatsApp and through email will be performed within SIXTY (60) working days upon the receipt confirmation from MFHB that the Small Estate Distribution Services has been completed and handed over to the owner and the service price is fully paid. Only entry which is complete and submitted in accordance to the terms of the Redemption Program will be accepted for processing.
Please also note that:
(a) Please note that the redemption of the RM25.00 Touch ‘n Go eWallet reload PIN, the usage and other matters in connection with such e-Wallet reload PIN are subject to the Participants having an existing and valid Touch ‘n Go eWallet and the terms and conditions set by Touch ‘n Go Sdn Bhd including but not limited to terms and conditions with regards to the redemption and use of the Touch ‘n Go app (https://www.touchngo.com.my).
(b) The RM25.00 Touch ‘n Go eWallet reload PIN received by Participants must be utilized before its expiry date communicated to the Participant (“Expiry Date”). Any unutilized eWallet reload PIN by the Expiry Date shall expire and be automatically forfeited without further notice and the Participants shall have no claim whatsoever against the Organizer.
(c) Each ONE (1) Proof of Services is valid for ONE (1) redemption only. For the avoidance of doubt, the purchase of Small Estate Distribution Services from Melaka Finance House Berhad (MFHB) in a single receipt will be considered as one Proof of Receipt and subject to these terms, will be valid for ONE (1) redemption only.
Closing Date for Entries
All Entries must be received by the Organizer on or before 23:59:59 on 12/31/2023. All Entries received outside the applicable Promotion Period will be automatically cancelled. If there is a change in the duration of the promotion, the Organizer will update the status on the Website: https://vivify.com.my/
Each participant is only eligible to redeem once for each receipt for each product/service purchase offered throughout the Promotion period. The organizer will update the status on the Website: https://vivify.com.my/
a. The Organizer will send the Touch ‘n Go Ewallet Reload Pin to all verified and successful Participants via WhatsApp from 012-249 2565 to the mobile number received by the Organizer and through email (firstname.lastname@example.org). This will be performed within SIXTY (60) working days upon the confirmation receipt from MFHB that the Small Estate Distribution Services has been completed and handed over to the owner and the service price is fully paid. The Organizer will not be responsible if the Participant cannot be contacted for any reason.
b. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the delivery time of the Touch ‘n Go Ewallet Reload Pin as deemed necessary by the Promoter. The Organizer will not be responsible if the Touch ‘n Go Ewallet Reload Pin sent to the Participant is not received or its delivery to the Participant is delayed.
All Participants must comply with the organizing party’s terms and conditions and accompanying terms and conditions, if any.
This schedule of Terms of Participation must be read together with the Terms of Participation and Privacy Notice available at: https://vivify.com.my/, collectively referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”, which will bind all participants who participate in this Promotion (after referred to as “Participant”, “You”). By participating in the Promotion, you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions and the processing of your personal information in the Privacy Notice attached to the Terms and Conditions.
Contact our Customer Support at: email@example.com.
B. CONDITION OF ENTRY
1. This Conditions of Entry are to be read together with the Schedule to Conditions of Entry. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between these conditions of entry and the Schedule to Conditions of Entry, the Schedule to Conditions of Entry prevails. The Conditions of Entry and the Schedule to Condition of Entry shall collectively be referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”. Each capitalized term not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to such term in the Schedule to Conditions of Entry. Defined terms will be used singular or plural as the case may be.
2. The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion, without prior notice, and without any liability to any person, at any time to change the Terms and Conditions including to change the Promotion Period, make Prize substitutions, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. In the event of any changes to the Terms and Conditions, Participants agree that their continued participation in the Promotion will constitute their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions (as changed).
3. The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion including judging and selection of winners will be final, binding and conclusive on all Participants, and no correspondence or appeals will be entertained.
4. By submitting an entry to the Promotion, Participants are deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
5. All costs and expenses incurred and/or arising from the participation in the Promotion, including without limitation, telecommunications, network, Short Messaging Services, postal and all such other charges and out-of-pocket expenses as may be incurred by a Participant during or in connection with the Promotion shall be borne by the Participant.
6. Proof of submission of an Entry is not proof of receipt, and the Organiser shall not be liable for any delay, lost, damaged and/or non-receipt of submissions. The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
7. Where the eligibility age prescribed in the Schedule to Conditions of Entry is below the age of eighteen (18), Participants are required to obtain the written consent (in such form as may be prescribed by the Organiser), from their parents/legal guardians before participating in the Promotion and submitting any personal information.
8. The Organiser may require a Participant to provide proof of eligibility to participate in the Promotion including without limitation, identification documents, and the written consent of parents/legal guardians in the case of Participants below the age of eighteen (18) years.
9. The following groups of persons shall be eligible to participate in the Promotion:
10. The following entries will be disqualified:
11. In addition, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant that:
12. In the event of a disqualification after a Prize has been awarded, the Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its value from the disqualified Participant.
13. The Organiser, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall have no liability to any Participant who defaults in collecting the Prizes in accordance with the Prize Claim/Delivery Date in any respect whatsoever. The Organiser reserves the right to determine how uncollected Prizes will be dealt with.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any one of the prize(s) with items of equivalent value at any time without prior notice. Prizes are strictly not transferable, assignable, exchangeable or redeemable by the Participant in any other form or manner other than that specified by the Organiser.
15. Any additional costs not specifically stated in the Schedule to Conditions of Entry in relation to a Prize shall be the responsibility of the Winner.
16. All Prizes must be taken according to the terms and conditions of the Organiser, its agent sponsor or third party providing the Prizes.
17. Prize(s) are given out on an “as it is” basis. The Prize shall be used/taken entirely at the risk of the Participants and the Organiser excludes all warranties and liabilities in connection with the Prize to the fullest extent permitted by law.
18. Prizes must be claimed in person unless the Organiser prescribes other modes of collection.
19. Where a Participant is under the age of 18 years of age and is declared a Prize winner, the Participant must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian throughout the Prize fulfilment.
20. The Organiser may use a Participant’s entry including without limitation, photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information submitted for purposes of the Promotion (collectively the “Materials”), and the Participant’s name, and/or likeness, for advertising, publicity and promotion of any goods or services of the Organiser, for an unlimited time throughout the world without compensation, and in any media. The Participant shall do all things necessary to give effect to this if requested by the Organiser.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
21. The Participant agrees that all intellectual property rights in any contents and/or materials submitted, made or created by the Participant in connection with the Promotion and any derivative works arising there from will perpetually and unconditionally be vested in, assigned to and owned by the Organiser. The Organiser has the right to use and modify such materials or works in any way it deems fit without compensation to the Participant and the Participant waives all rights he or she may have in such materials or works.
22. Each Participant agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless each of the Organiser, its holding, subsidiary or related companies as defined in the Companies Act 2016 (“Melaka Privilege Sdn Bhd”), directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors and/or representatives against any and all losses, rights, claims, actions and damages (including special, indirect and consequential damages) arising from or incurred as a result of the Participant’s participation in the Promotion, acceptance of any Prize, and/or the use of the Participant’s entry and/or likeness in connection with the Promotion or violation of the Terms and Conditions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
23. The Participant’s participation in the Promotion shall be at the Participant’s own risk.
24. The Organiser, Melaka Privilege Sdn Bhd, its, directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors and/or representatives shall not be liable to any Participant in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained by the Participant arising out of or in connection with the participation by the Participant in the Promotion, as well as the redemption and/or utilisation of any Prize won.
25. The Organiser, its agents, sponsors and/or representatives shall not be liable to perform any of their obligations in respect of the Promotion and the Terms and Conditions where they are unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond their control and shall not be liable to compensate the Participants in any manner whatsoever in such circumstances.
26. Any names, trademarks or logos used and or reproduced in any materials (including marketing and promotional materials) in connection with this Promotion, in particular that relates to the Prize, are the properties of their respective owners. This Promotion and the Organiser are not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, the relevant owners, unless otherwise communicated, and such owners are not part of the Organiser’s group of companies.
27. The Participants shall not be entitled to assign any of the rights or sub-contract any of the obligations herein. The Organiser shall be entitled to assign or sub-license the whole or any part of its rights hereunder to any third party as may be determined by the Organiser.
28. The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any terms hereunder shall not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
29. Where the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion is prepared in English and any other language(s) in the event of any inconsistency between the English language and the other language(s), the English language version shall prevail and govern in all respects.
30. The Terms and Conditions of the Promotion shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance the laws of Malaysia.
31. The terms and conditions of this program shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions stated at https://vivify.com.my/terms-conditions/